- I remember having seen RIPD this evening and came to a decision that it was almost interesting as an undead version of MIB, there was a lot of visual imagination in thes movie, but then it went where Transformers 3 and again Marvel Avengers had been before.
- Only Jeff Bridges brings life to the RIPD, near enough resurrecting from the dead his 19th century lawman character from Coen Brothers' movie True Grit.
- Was the Kevin Bacon in RIPD the real one or just another doppleganger from Orange 2-for-1 cinema nights and EE commercials?
- I really wish that Kevin Bacon hadn't done those commercials
- Oh my, a dozen people will suddenly remember what Transformers 3 and Marvel Avengers have in common and feel that I have totally ruined the very idea of seeing the film. They'll never go to see the movie now!
Monday, 30 September 2013
Posted by wmmvrrvrrmm at 15:13