- I watched the new Riddick, enjoyable enough solid little Spaghetti Space Western with fine landscape with very few surprises. Just what I needed.
- If the younger audience members got bored of the Riddick due to lack of novelties, that's okay by me
- The monsters looked better when they could only be barely seen as a living carpet in darkness but it's all been done before. That's okay
- Well one odd thing to note might be that one of the Necromongers shares armour designers with General Zod judging by the ribbed collar
- It was good to see Katie Sackhoff in this movie. May she be thanked for her topless scene
- Admittedly no intellectual discussions to be had about this film. I may go to see it again
- Slow wandering around ancient ruins was delightful. Thinking again of Oblivion and John Carter of Mars, both of which I liked very much
- Were the glowing white hot rocks in one scene almost for same reason Twohy had glow worms in a cave in Pitch Black and his Alien 3 script?
Saturday, 7 September 2013
Posted by wmmvrrvrrmm at 18:03