Friday 24 January 2014

Wolf of Wall Street


  1. Headed off into central London once more. Will I get there in time to see the Wolf of Wall's Ice Cream or Wall's Sausages (which are popular British brands) or what ever the movie is called. Wmm is losing touch with the title already.  
  2. Well, indeed I enjoyed the movie enough, some great visuals, didn't find funny the parts that everyone else was laughing at and noticed that it had a lot in common with the previous days film. DiCaprio however is becoming more and lined in the face, soon they'll have to digitally de-age to make him look convincingly older. It's as if his face is cracking up into hieroglyphs every seventh second 
  3. This Wolf of Whatsit whatsit is pretty much a toxic movie but certainly a lot going on in it to remember.
  4. One thing you might be relieved to know, as I sat down, I found myself behind a young man with thick frizzy hair who rested his hand on the top of the side of his head and I thought, I'd better move seats rather than sit behind this person , and I did, I went to the other side of the auditorium and sat down. It was the best thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment