Tuesday 23 May 2006

Synchronistic Manifestion of Julie Andrews theme

Yesterday in a chatroom, someone mentioned the title of a film called "Silent Hill", then another person mentioned the film title "The Hills Have Eyes", then I mentioned the idea that I was going to run off and sing "The Hills Are Alive With The Sound Of Music" and then I exclaimed the name "JULIE ANDREWS!" in the same chat room. Today while listening to The Power Hour radio show which I have not listened to all week, there was a woman doing an impression of Julie Andrews in a commercial where they made a reference to the idea about how "a spoonfull of sugar makes the medicine go down" which is a song from Mary Poppins. I suppose that Julie Andrews has something to express in the collective consciousness these days

A happy JULIE ANDREWS to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment