Tuesday 4 March 2008

Continuation of the Pooping George incident

Today I discussed the Pooping George incident with someone named Simon who works in one of the community centres by where the incident took place, I had noticed on the way there that someone had accidently stepped in the mess on the pavement and left heel marks behind. I thought about what an awful thing for someone to have to step in. Simon then cursed over the fact that he almost stepped in it.

I walked down a corridor to overhear his boss in conversation with someone jovially saying "I wouldn't like to be in your shoes", and that I felt had a vague thread of connection with the incident.

Well quite honestly I wouldn't like to have been in the shoes of the person who stepped in the mess on the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment