Monday 2 April 2007

Synchronistic Manifestion of a Butterfly

Last week I was listening to a recording of a seminar on manifesting financial abundance and there was the basic exercise of closing your eyes, envisioning a butterfly and expecting it to see them everywhere, I was so certain that it would not work for some unknown reason and for the last week, I didn't see a single butterfly, it's not butterfly season here anyway. Anyway about a week ago, I sent a letter asking for some absent healing for my cats from the daughter of a famous healer Betty Shine (now deceased) who has set up an absent healing network during her life time, and she sent me a book of poems by her famous mother and it had images of butterflies on the cover, and that arrived this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment